San Jose Personal Injury Attorney
Offering a No Recovery, No Fee Guarentee
Personal injury is one of the most ancient forms of law. It holds that a person harmed by another–the old word for harm was tort–can demand compensation for the harm. Over the years, personal injury law has become very complex. To be effective, the best attorneys must be familiar with oceans of case law, requiring constant updating.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Santa Clara County
The pages that follow describe the major focuses of Janoff Law, which deal primarily with extreme injuries, whether caused by a collision on the highway, a loose railing, or the surgeon's knife. Our law firm assists clients with the following matters:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car, motorcycle, and truck accidents.
- Catastrophic Injuries: Burns, amputations, paralysis, and poisonings.
- Brain Injuries: Life-altering traumatic injuries to the brain and head.
- Birth Injuries: Injuries to both mother and child during delivery.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents: Slippery floors, uneven steps, and unpatrolled parking garages.
- On-the-Job Injuries: Falls, lacerations, crushings, chemical toxification, and third-party injuries.
- Wrongful Death/Fatalities: Wherever and however they occur.
Seeking Compensation for Injuries? Call 408-286-2300
We seek a complete compensation package for you. This includes money to pay for medical bills past and future, payment for time lost from work and for the interruption of your work life, and compensation for the pain and suffering you are being put through. In certain cases, similar to injuries caused by drunk drivers, we pursue punitive damages as well.
Are you paying for someone else's carelessness? You may be due compensation under the law. Call a San Jose personal injury lawyer at Janoff Law at 408-286-2300, or describe your problem using our online contact form. We serve clients in San Jose, the San Francisco Bay Area, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Fremont, Los Gatos, and throughout California.